2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to a browser from a web server to record user activity on a website, so that this information can be retrieved later during navigation on the different pages that are connected to the server that is being used. installed them.
3. What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. In no case does it store sensitive information about the user, such as credit card numbers, bank details, etc.
4. Types of cookies
Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
4.1 According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer / device from a computer managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer / device from a computer that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer managed by the publisher it self but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are not considered their own cookies.
4.2 According to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the computer / device we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.3 According to its purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Necessary cookies: They are those that activate the basic functions and allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services offered on the website.
- Preference cookies: These are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language.
- Statistical cookies: They are those that are used to analyze user behavior on the website. Thus allowing understanding how visitors interact with the website by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user.
- Social cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc ...). Its function is to control the interaction with social puligns within the page.
- Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, along with individual cookie providers.
5. What types of cookies does this website use and for what? (Third / Own)
5.1 Third party cookies:
- Google Analytics:
Google Analytics: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to collect reports of website activity and provide other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Type of cookies that is used by Google
- Yandex Metrica:
Yandex Metrica 16 Lva Tolstogo St., Moscow 119021, Russia (“YANDEX” LLC). Yandex metrica uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Yandex. They will use this information to collect reports of website activity and provide other services related to website activity and Internet use.
5.2 Tabla de cookies:
Below we report in detail the cookies that can be installed. Depending on the user's browser settings, all or only some of them may be installed.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data, and to track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Statistics||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source they came from and the pages, appeared anonymously.||1 day||Statistics||Google Analytics|
|_gat||Google Universal Analytics installs these cookies to reduce request speed and limit the collection of data on high-traffic sites.||1 minute||Statistics||Google Analytics|
|_ym_uid||These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic on this website. These are the cookies used by the Yandex Metrica script belonging to the Yandex company.||1 year||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|_ym_d||Contains the date of the user's first visit to the web.||1 years||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|yandexuid||Records data on visitor behavior on the web. This is used for internal analysis and web optimization||1 years||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|yuidss||Collect information on visitor behavior from multiple websites. This information is used on the web to optimize the relevance of advertising.||1 years||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|yabs-sid||Records data on visitor behavior on the web. This is used for internal analysis and optimization of the web.||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|ymex||Used by Yandex Metrica||1 years||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
|_ym_isad||This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has an ad blocking program in their browser. This information can be used to make website content inaccessible to visitors in the event that the website is funded by third-party advertisements.||20 hours||Statistics||Yandex Metrica|
7. Enable / disable cookies
If the user does not want cookies to be stored in their browser or prefers to personalize in those cases, they can be configured in the options of their browser. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options you have installed.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can configure your preferences in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
8. Warning about deleting cookies
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled.
If cookies are deleted in the user's browser, they will be placed after their consent when they visit our website again.