In this sense, HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
2. Identity of the person responsible
- Owner: HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services S.L.U
- CIF: B65208332
- Address: C / Balmes, 272 3º, 08006 Barcelona - Spain
- Telephone: 932181750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How have we obtained the data and what is its purpose?
At https://spain-immigration.es we use a single method of capturing personal information, below we detail what it is and for what purpose:
- Contact form: In this we request as personal data the name, email and telephone. And its purpose is to maintain contact with the user through these data to respond to their messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the site Web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
Communications that are made by email or by any other electronic means will be necessary to manage your request. However, they will be those that have been expressly consented or authorized by the recipients in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, except as provided in article 21.2 of This same Law, thus allowing HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services to send commercial communications regarding products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted by the client.
4. Principles that we will apply to personal information
In the treatment of personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require the user's consent for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
5. What are the user's rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to access the information about you that is stored in our databases, rectify it if there is an error, delete it, limit it, oppose its treatment and withdraw your consent if that is your wish. To do this you must contact HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services using the contact page form or write an e-mail to the email address email@example.com where we will gladly attend to any queries, comments or clarifications required about.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, to make any modification you must attach a valid proof in law as a copy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The user has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Data Protection Agency, if he considers that the processing of personal data that concerns him violates the Regulation.
6. To which recipients will the data be communicated?
In order to offer a better service, we make use of third-party functionalities. The data can be shared with some or all the third parties detailed below:
- Google Analytics: It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help https://spain-immigration.es to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://spain-immigration.es (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Yandex Metrica: Yandex Metrica 16 Lva Tolstogo St., Moscow 119021, Russia (“YANDEX” LLC). Yandex metrica uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Yandex. They will use this information to collect reports of website activity and provide other services related to website activity and Internet use.
- Yandex Services: Owned by YANDEX LLC with registered office at 16 Leo Tolstoy St. 119021 Moscow, Russia. We use a variety of services offered by Yandex, such as Yandex Mail, Yandex drive, etc. The user can review the policy that applies for the use of data on its official page.
7. Data security
To protect personal information, HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services takes reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The address https://spain-immigration.es has an SSL certificate issued by a "Certification Authority". A protocol of SSL - Secure Sockets Layer (in Spanish «layer of secure ports) adds to the web an important layer of security and privacy. The SSL protocol interposes an additional layer of encryption to the data that circulates between the data of the user and the server where the web is hosted, which guarantees that the information that is transmitted cannot be read by a third party that intercepts communications. This security will always be identified in the address bar of the web with the initial abbreviation <HTTPS> indicating the final "S" that is being navigated at all times through safe navigation.
8. How long will we keep the data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the legally established time or until the user asks us to delete it.
9. Transfers and transfers of data
HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services informs the user that their personal data will not be sold or transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor.
10. Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
These websites may collect data about the user, using cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor their interaction with that embedded content, including tracking their interaction with embedded content if they have an account and are connected to that website.
11. Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, he is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he sends to HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services, exonerating HUSKY´S Exclusive Private Services, from any responsibility in this regard.
The user guarantees and responds, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
13. Web browsing
By browsing https://spain-immigration.es, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
14. Social Plugins
Our website uses plugins from different social networks. With the help of these plugins, the user can, for example, share content quickly and easily.
By integrating the plugins, the social network receives information that the corresponding page of our website has been accessed. If you are logged in with the social network, then the social network can associate the visit to an account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, by pressing the Facebook "like" button or commenting, the browser will transmit the corresponding information directly to the social network and will be stored there.
If you want more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the subsequent processing and use of data by social networks, as well as your rights and configuration possibilities in order to protect your privacy, the You can obtain in the data protection policies of the respective social networks or web pages. Below we detail some and their links:
If the user does not want social networks to collect information about him through our website, he must end the session on these social networks before visiting our website or you can also choose the option to “Block cookies from third parties". In this case, the browser does not send any cookie to the server when it finds embedded content from other providers. However, with this configuration, in addition to the plugins, other functions referring to several pages might not work.
15. Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of user data is: consent.
16. Acceptance and consent