Highly qualified foreign professionals
If you are interested in working in a company in Spain as a highly qualified professional (HQP) or you are graduate or postgraduate from universities and prestigious business school, and you have a job offer, you may be eligible to apply for a HQP residence permit.
Documents have to be provided with the application
- Certification from company;
- Copy of the contract or professional relationship;
- Job description;
- HQP´s Resume;
- HQP´s passport;
- HQP´s Background checks.
- In case graduates or postgraduates: HQP´s university degree or HQP´s qualification from a prestigious business school.
You must to apply for the residence permit at the Large Business and Strategic Groups Unit (Unidad de Grandes Empresas y Colectivos Estratégicos).
Family members who accompany or join the HQP may apply jointly and simultaneously or successively for their residence permit and, where appropriate, for their visa.
Family members are:
- The spouse or unmarried couple;
- Children who are minors or those of legal age being financially dependent on the holder;
- Parents in their charge.
With the visa and residence permit, you may live and work anywhere in Spain, including relatives if they meet the expected age labor regulations.